What our partners say.
Access to markets, resource groups and industry experts.
BroadStreet provides access to industry experts for almost every imaginable risk and has broad based distribution in the U.S.
Our Resource Groups help individual partners level the local playing field, compete and win on new business and create new risk management models for their clients.
Guiding principles built around our core agency partners:
Partnership: Our business model saves core partners time, money and resources.
- We develop flexible ownership perpetuation arrangements
- We help our partners accelerate their M&A growth strategies
- We use our scale and influence to enhance revenue and profit for our partners
- We facilitate beneficial relationships and collegiality among our core partners
Respect: We don’t change the way our partners do business—we give them support to grow it.
- We respect the reputation and relationships that our core partners have built
- Core partners have operational autonomy
- We seek win / win results everywhere—gaining loyalty by giving it
Value Creation: We provide our core partners a roadmap and framework for success.
- We focus on long-term results rather than short term gains
- We make it easy to access capital for tuck-in acquisitions
- We provide access to services that help to reduce risk and expense
- We make quarterly cash distributions and work to increase the value of our partners’ equity
Leadership: Our leaders are focused on continuous improvement.
- Our leaders have good ethical instincts, an entrepreneurial spirit and are passionate about their businesses and their teams
- Leaders remain active in the operation long enough to reap the rewards of their business decisions
- Our core partner leaders are building a long term business with us